Connect with us

News

BREAKING !!!: Aisha defends Buhari for not shaking Tinubu at Abuja event

Published

on

Due to the viral video wherein President Muhammadu Buhari refused shaking hands with Senator Oluremi Tinubu while exchanging pleasantries with dignitaries present at the function, Aisha Yesufu, Co-convener of the Bring Back Our Girls and one of Buhari’s major critics, has thrown his weight behind the president.

The presidents wife, Aisha while reacting to the video via her Twitter handle blamed Dr Isa Pantami rather(minister for communication) for using his body to move the president’s attention to the next male on the line.

ALSO READ
TENSION IN IBADAN : As Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen Commences

Reacting to the video, she wrote:

I wouldn’t blame the President on this. Minister @DrIsaPantami practically used his body to move the President’s attention to the next male on the line. He probably didn’t want the President shaking hands with a woman on his watch. The Minister should have done better!

ALSO READ
LORD !!!: 2019 Budget: Buhari To Spend N1bn On Trips, Osinbajo 300m
1 Comment

1 Comment

1. Restless

30th November 2019 at 12:34 am

I WILL DEFEND BUHARI ON NOT SHAKING MUSLIM WOMEN – IT IS ABOUT RELIGION
    I am not a Buhari supporter and actually believe he is one of Nigeria’s problems. APC and PDP are the same.
    However, my understanding is that a man cannot offer to shake a Muslim woman and Mrs. Tinubu is a Muslim woman and that maybe the reason she did not offer her hand. Buhari has a lot of problems but we should be frank and honest in our criticisms. I have heard of situations where Muslim husbands slapped men for offering to shake their wives. I think the explanation for this behavior is to be found in the same religion that both of them practice. None of the women in attached pictures is a woman. I am open to facts. Can we show pictures of Buhari shaking Moslem women? If found it could change my explanation for his behavior. The president acknowledged her presence.
    There is a picture of a lady who appears to be a Moslem standing in between Lai Mohammed and Governor Ibikunle of Ogun. Buhari is seen holding to the lady’s cloth instead of shaking her. It appears the lady did not even offer her arm. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to post links here. So I think this behavior has its roots in religion and I do not think Mrs. Tinubu is offended as she is a Muslim and did not even offer the president her arm.
    Aishat Buhari does shake men and I think she has the right to deviate from her religious beliefs. The critical thing here is that Buhari has never been pictured shaking a Muslim woman.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment5 mins ago

BREAKING !!!: (Video) – Angela Okorie speaks after reports of gunmen attack on her

Entertainment22 mins ago

BBNaija Khloe announces – ‘Pls tag your rich uncles’, i needs husband in 2020

Entertainment33 mins ago

WOW !!!: ‘If You’re Friends With A Runs Girl, You’re A Runs Girl Too’ – Joro Olumofin Says

Entertainment1 hour ago

(Photo) – Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh raises alarm as her bum mysteriously disappear in Dubai

News2 hours ago

BREAKING – EFCC seizes Orji Kalu’s properties

News3 hours ago

Dino Melaye Says – I Was Born An Actor, Politician

Entertainment3 hours ago

LORD !!!: Viral video captures moment groom’s ex-girlfriend shows up to his wedding

News3 hours ago

BREAKING !!!: FG Tells Togo, Benin, Niger To Pay Electricity Bills

Entertainment5 hours ago

BREAKING !!!: Duncan Mighty Not Kidnapped, Was Arrested Over Fraud Allegation – Police says

News6 hours ago

BREAKING !!!: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders

Entertainment6 hours ago

SAD !!!: Veteran actor, Pa Kasumu – ‘My sickness is a spiritual attack’

Entertainment6 hours ago

BREAKING !!!: T. I And Wife Angry After Hearing Slave Trade History

Entertainment7 hours ago

WOW !!!: Meet Juliet Ibrahim’s brother whose fine look is melting hearts on social media

News8 hours ago

BREAKING !!!: Imo Speaker promises to give $10,000 to anyone who can travel to Italy to verify authenticity of his academic certificates

Entertainment8 hours ago

Seun Kuti Attacks Buhari – You Do Not Deserve To Receive Anthony Joshua’s Belt

Entertainment4 days ago

UPDATE – (Video): “I’m not a yahoo boy” – Mompha tells the world as he returns to his billionaire lifestyle

Entertainment5 days ago

LORD !!!: Ghanaians Throw Bottles As Cardi B Is Introduced On Stage (Video)

Entertainment5 days ago

(Video) – “We deserve better, this is embarrassing”- Ghanaian celebrities call out Cardi B for wasting their time

Entertainment6 days ago

LORD !!!: Cardi B – Ghanaian Celebrities Call Out Cardi B For Wasting Their Time ( VIDEO )

Entertainment6 days ago

(Video) – Cardi B departs Nigeria – Long, expensive convoy pick her up at Accra Airport

Entertainment7 days ago

LORD !!!: Simi’s Mom To Her – I Was Tush Before I Gave Birth To You ( Video )

News7 days ago

UPDATE !!!: Femi Falana blows hot on Sowore’s rearrest – We have fought military dictators and defeated all of them

Entertainment1 week ago

(Video) – Lagos looks like Disneyland and they got me drunk- Cardi B invites other American celebrities to the country

Entertainment1 week ago

BREAKING !!!: Bob Risky’s Rival – Shocking Facts About Jay Boogie, The Port Harcourt Based Bob Risky Rival

Uncategorised1 week ago

UPDATE !!!: Aisha Buhari Lashes Out: ‘There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking’

News1 week ago

BREAKING !!!: Aisha Buhari (audio) – I cannot be stopped from talking

Entertainment2 weeks ago

UNBELIEVABLE !!!: VIDEO – Regina Daniels Says – ‘I will beg for Ned Nwoko’s love …’

Hot Gists2 weeks ago

UPDATE!!!: Dino Melaye Lashes Out – ”Congratulating Smart Adeyemi is like congratulating an armed robber” ( Video )

News2 weeks ago

BREAKING !!!: VIDEO: Senator Dino Melaye Releases New Song After Being Defeated In Kogi West Senatorial Seat

News2 weeks ago

BREAKING !!!: VIDEO – Deji Adeyanju invites Shehu Sani, Dino Melaye to join struggle for electoral reforms