Connect with us

News

BREAKING !!!: Aisha defends Buhari for not shaking Tinubu at Abuja event

Published

on

Due to the viral video wherein President Muhammadu Buhari refused shaking hands with Senator Oluremi Tinubu while exchanging pleasantries with dignitaries present at the function, Aisha Yesufu, Co-convener of the Bring Back Our Girls and one of Buhari’s major critics, has thrown his weight behind the president.

The presidents wife, Aisha while reacting to the video via her Twitter handle blamed Dr Isa Pantami rather(minister for communication) for using his body to move the president’s attention to the next male on the line.

ALSO READ
BREAKING !!!: Tribunal Sacks Senate Spokesman, APC's Adeyeye, Declares PDP, Olujimi Winner In Ekiti

Reacting to the video, she wrote:

I wouldn’t blame the President on this. Minister @DrIsaPantami practically used his body to move the President’s attention to the next male on the line. He probably didn’t want the President shaking hands with a woman on his watch. The Minister should have done better!

ALSO READ
LORD !!!: Thunder strikes many people at PGA
1 Comment

1 Comment

1. Restless

30th November 2019 at 12:34 am

I WILL DEFEND BUHARI ON NOT SHAKING MUSLIM WOMEN – IT IS ABOUT RELIGION
    I am not a Buhari supporter and actually believe he is one of Nigeria’s problems. APC and PDP are the same.
    However, my understanding is that a man cannot offer to shake a Muslim woman and Mrs. Tinubu is a Muslim woman and that maybe the reason she did not offer her hand. Buhari has a lot of problems but we should be frank and honest in our criticisms. I have heard of situations where Muslim husbands slapped men for offering to shake their wives. I think the explanation for this behavior is to be found in the same religion that both of them practice. None of the women in attached pictures is a woman. I am open to facts. Can we show pictures of Buhari shaking Moslem women? If found it could change my explanation for his behavior. The president acknowledged her presence.
    There is a picture of a lady who appears to be a Moslem standing in between Lai Mohammed and Governor Ibikunle of Ogun. Buhari is seen holding to the lady’s cloth instead of shaking her. It appears the lady did not even offer her arm. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to post links here. So I think this behavior has its roots in religion and I do not think Mrs. Tinubu is offended as she is a Muslim and did not even offer the president her arm.
    Aishat Buhari does shake men and I think she has the right to deviate from her religious beliefs. The critical thing here is that Buhari has never been pictured shaking a Muslim woman.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment37 mins ago

LORD !!!: See the girl Suleiman allegedly dump as he sets to marry 46-year-old white woman

Entertainment48 mins ago

BREAKING !!!: Why Women should share their husbands with side chicks – Sir Shina Peters’ wife, Sammie Says

News1 hour ago

BREAKING !!!: DSS Arrests Student Over Anti-Buhari Articles

Hot Gists1 hour ago

BREAKING !!!: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World

News4 hours ago

UPDATE !!!: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’

Entertainment4 hours ago

PHOTOS !!!: Nollywood Diva, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To The Amendment Of NBC Broadcast Code

Entertainment4 hours ago

Landlord declares – No Marlians allowed here either as tenants or visitor

Hot Gists5 hours ago

BREAKING !!!: Pastor David Ibiyeome reveals he gave out 56 cars within 4 weeks

Uncategorised6 hours ago

UPDATE !!!: Meghan Markle to become more ‘politically engaged’ and may intervene in US presidential election

Uncategorised7 hours ago

BREAKING !!!: We don’t have human rights in Nigeria – Army officer tells UK-based Nigerian businessman he dehumanized

Uncategorised7 hours ago

BREAKING !!!: Simi confirms the end of her marriage

Uncategorised9 hours ago

BREAKING – Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows

Uncategorised9 hours ago

BREAKING!!!: We  Want To See Leah Sharibu Even If She Has Given Birth For Boko Haram – Family Insist

Uncategorised9 hours ago

BREAKING !!!: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped

Uncategorised9 hours ago

BREAKING !!!: PDP leadership Under Pressure To Change The Party’s Name

Entertainment1 day ago

UPDATE !!!; Chioma finally arrives in Nigeria after giving birth in the U.S ( Video )

Uncategorised6 days ago

LORD !!!: You’ll Die Single If You’re Afraid Of Destroy People’s Relationships’ – Nigerian Lady Reveals

Uncategorised7 days ago

BREAKING !!!: Massive protest rocks Owerri over Ihedioha’s removal

Entertainment1 week ago

VIDEO: Bobrisky warns – ‘There is only one Bobrisky; My crown is not for anyone but me alone’

Entertainment1 week ago

WOW !!!: ‘Rema style is something i’ve not seen before’- Jamaican artist

Entertainment2 weeks ago

BREAKING !!!: ‘I am a confirmed runs girl, don’t price me cheap’ – Bobrisky replies those asking her for a date (Video)

Hot Gists2 weeks ago

BREAKING !!!: You Low Life, Back Stabbing, Lies Peddler, I Will Deal With You – Aisha Blasts Gov El-Rufai

Entertainment2 weeks ago

LORD !!!: Watch moment blogger Linda Ikeji struggled with single ladies to catch bouquet at sister’s wedding [video]

Entertainment2 weeks ago

PICS – Ike’s Tanzanian Ex-Girlfriend Releases Throwback Videos Of Them

Entertainment4 weeks ago

WOW !!!: Watch The Moment Wizkid Arrived Marlian Fest With His Side Chick In Lagos

Entertainment4 weeks ago

(Video) – Actress, Toyin Abraham spotted kissing Wizkid

Entertainment1 month ago

WOW !!!: (VIDEO) – Burna Boy ends 2019 buying Rolls Royce worth N125million just a week after buying Ferrari

Entertainment1 month ago

(video) – Chris Brown gifted his daughter a stack of cash for Christmas

Entertainment1 month ago

(Video) – My husband doesn’t beat me- Bambam denies assault allegation trailing Teddy A

News1 month ago

BREAKING !!!: Video: “Dis fire wai una see so, Na people Na ee put am, Dem sai Dem wan shame us” Gov. Obaseki Exclaims